Understanding Body Language
$99.00 – $295.00
The course kit includes:
- Learner’s handbook and trainer’s guide
- Powerpoint slides
- Activities and exercises
- Quizzes with solutions
- eLearning files
- Additional resources
The eLearning Version
The e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Because only 10% of how we communicate is done with words, and 40% comprises voice expression with the final 50% involving body gestures it is self-evident that anyone with a knowledge of body language skills has a tremendous advantage over those who have no such training or knowledge.
Body language opens a window for you and helps you find out what other people are actually thinking and even when they are lying. This terrific course shows you how to build rapport with other people at work and in every area of your life by helping you read body language.
Body language can make or break our efforts to establish long, trusting relationships. Our body language can help to reinforce and add credibility to what we say, or it can contradict our words. Understanding what signals you are sending, as well as being able to read the signals that your clients send, is an essential skill in sales and throughout our lives. What is your body language saying about you? Find out in this course!
- Apply your knowledge of body language to improve communication
- Understand the impact of space in a conversation
- Understand the nuances of body language from a range of areas including your face, hands, arms, legs, and posture
- Use mirroring and matching techniques to build rapport
- Shake hands with confidence
- Dress for success
- Public Speakers
- Poker players
- Business Owners
Why use our training materials?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: PowerPoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, our courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.