$99.00 – $295.00
About This Course
Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, emotions, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment with openness and curiosity. It has a variety of research-backed impacts, including reduction in stress, and improvements in job satisfaction, emotional regulation, and focus.
The central objective of this course is to introduce you to mindfulness meditation and help you cultivate a personal mindfulness practice.
Below is an overview of the course content.
- The basics of mindfulness meditation
- How to work with thinking that arises while practicing mindfulness
- Techniques for meeting and navigating intense emotions
- Practices that cultivate positive states of mind like gratitude, kindness, joy & compassion
- The role mindfulness plays in communication and interaction
- Support for developing a daily sitting practice
FREE SAMPLE FROM OUR CORPORATE TRAINING LIBRARY
The course kit includes:
- Learner’s handbook and trainer’s guide
- Powerpoint slides
- Activities and exercises
- Quizzes with solutions
- eLearning files
- Additional resources
The eLearning Version
The e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.