$99.00 – $295.00
“Introduction to Marketing Strategy” introduces the concept of marketing and focuses on the creation of Customer Value. The course emphasizes market analysis, target customer identification, and the development of marketing-mix strategies structured to deliver superior customer value proposition and organizational performance. An important aspect that will be analyzed is the integration of the Conventional-Marketing and WEBMarketing concepts and applications.
This class will help you understand the role of Marketing in society in a firm and for marketing yourself.
The primary course objective is to give you the skills and knowledge you need to understand and function in a Marketing capacity. This course will emphasize the topics of marketing environment, consumer behavior, market segmentation, targeting, positioning, product, services, price, place, promotion, advertising and strategic marketing integrated with the topics of ethics and social responsibility as they relate to marketing. All this will be integrated with Digital Marketing concepts allowing to focus on the continuous Marketing changing and renewal process. One of the objectives is how to market yourself, starting form good presentation skills and deeper understanding of how to properly handle emotions in different situations.
By the end of the training participants will understand marketing theory, practice, and application at the principles level.
1. Understand the essential principles and concepts of marketing; the application of marketing in business and organizational settings and the importance of market-based management.
2. Understand the relationship between marketing and the external environment and how firms can create and deliver value, this will be done with an innovative approach such as the value proposition canvas.
3. Understand various macro-environmental forces that challenge the value creation and delivery process (e.g., technology, socio-cultural, economic, political/legal).
4. Understand the multiple influences on the consumer behavior process.
5. Understand segmentation variables and the manner in which firms effectively target and position their offerings to better meet the needs of the market, and also the “many-to-many” approach of the digital environment.
6. Understand the value created by cutting edge product innovation and design, and product life cycle.
7. Understand the global supply chain growth and the increasing effects of technology on the formation of the channel of distribution.
8. See effects of the digital revolution and new media on advertising and sales promotion strategies.
9. Communicate clearly and effectively about marketing issues in written reports and class discussions.
10. Understand how to develop an effective marketing plan
FREE SAMPLE FROM OUR CORPORATE TRAINING LIBRARY
The course kit includes:
- Learner’s handbook and trainer’s guide
- Powerpoint slides
- Activities and exercises
- Quizzes with solutions
- eLearning files
- Additional resources
The eLearning Version
The e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.