$99.00 – $295.00
Packed with fun, hands-on activities, this two-day program will help you teach your class four core management fundamentals that are essential for each new line manager and supervisor. From setting clear objectives to monitoring performance to motivating your team, situational leadership and more, the program helps you teach key management concepts with a fun practice activity in each module to help you apply the concepts learned in a fun interactive manner. Additionally, as a wrap-up, participants get to practice what was learned in a skill practice role play activity as a practical review.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Identify the personal qualities and skills of an effective manager/supervisor.
- Recognize the importance of setting clear objectives and instructions to facilitate good performance.
- Understand and implement the principle of MBWA (Management By Walking Around) to check that standards are being maintained through effective performance monitoring.
- Identify methods for monitoring staff’s performance against both quantifiable as well as behavioral objectives.
- Understand the importance of constructive feedback in maintaining performance standards.
- Understand the key concept of situational leadership.
- Identify ways to motivate staff in the workplace.
FREE SAMPLE FROM OUR CORPORATE TRAINING LIBRARY
The course kit includes:
- Learner’s handbook and trainer’s guide
- Powerpoint slides
- Activities and exercises
- Quizzes with solutions
- eLearning files
- Additional resources
The eLearning Version
The e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.