Influencing & Persuading Skills
$99.00 – $295.00
Gaining influence and exercising persuasion are core skills that are essential for success in any professional environment. This course will guide you on how to achieve your desired outcomes while maintaining good relationships and increase your confidence in influencing and persuading. You will also learn about personality types, structuring your communication and persuasive techniques.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who need to get the willing support and collaboration of others in order to get things done.
- Understanding the power of influence and persuasion.
- Gaining and retaining influence
- Developing a personal network of influence
- Persuasive behavioural and communication techniques
- Structuring your communication
- Making your case
- Overcoming objections
- Dealing with conflict
- Securing agreement
- Be more confident, influential and persuasive at work
- Develop your professional network and extend your range of influence
- Understand the techniques of persuasion and use them to deal with a range of people and personalities
- Project a more professional image
What Past Participants Say…
“Well structured and excellent presentation, loved the practicality.”
“Very helpful tips and advice, great questionnaires and role play exercises – very thought provoking.”
“Solidifying existing knowledge and gained new insights – made for a very useful day.”
The course kit includes:
- Learner’s handbook and trainer’s guide
- Powerpoint slides
- Activities and exercises
- Quizzes with solutions
- eLearning files
- Additional resources
The eLearning Version
The e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
FREE SAMPLE FROM OUR CORPORATE TRAINING LIBRARY