Generating Leads For Your Products & Services
$99.00 – $295.00
This Sales Prospecting and Lead Generation course will teach participants about the tools, techniques, and methods for identifying leads and prospects, researching and preparing sales goals, and preparing a sales approach to potential new customers. It will also introduce learners to the sequence of steps that help salespeople close a sales deal, show them how to search for new customers, and how to follow up with leads to turn them into sales.
You can’t build a business without loyal customers. Lead generation is the proven way to grow your customer base and your business, year after year. This course teaches business owners and marketers the essentials of lead generation: identifying qualified leads and converting them into loyal customers who advocate for your brand. Instructor Dina Shapiro explains the framework for identifying your business and lead generation objectives and your target audience and discusses how to engage and entice prospects with effective branding and content. Then learn how to develop a compelling offer and call to action that moves prospects seamlessly through the acquisition process. To transform those leads into customers, Dina explains how to score and nurture leads and optimize the purchase experience, so customers are encouraged to buy. Finally, Dina explains how you can measure the performance of your lead-gen pipeline and how to adapt your efforts to best optimize their reach.
- Setting business and lead generation objectives
- Targeting your audience
- Publishing regular and relevant content
- Creating a compelling offer and CTA
- Designing a signup form and landing page
- Scoring leads
- Nurturing leads
- Creating a positive purchase experience
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Improving customer loyalty and advocacy
- Measuring and optimizing performance
The course kit includes:
- Learner’s handbook and trainer’s guide
- Powerpoint slides
- Activities and exercises
- Quizzes with solutions
- eLearning files
- Additional resources
The eLearning Version
The e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Why use our training materials?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: PowerPoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, our courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training courseThese Effective Communication Skills training course materials will help develop your participants communication skills and ensure they understand others, whilst getting their own message across clearly and in a way that fosters positive relationships. They’ll learn what it takes to be a successful communicator and how best to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
FREE SAMPLE FROM OUR CORPORATE TRAINING LIBRARY