Finance and Accounting Courses Bundle
Limited Time Offer
BUNDLE INCLUDES VIDEO BASED COURSES ON:
Corporate finance is the division of finance that deals with how corporations deal with funding sources, capital structuring, and investment decisions. Corporate finance is primarily concerned with maximizing shareholder value through long and short-term financial planning and the implementation of various strategies. Corporate finance activities range from capital investment decisions to investment banking.
On completion of the module, trainees should be able to:
- Understand the implications of the overarching strategic objectives of the organisation for the finance function.
- Explain the role of the organisation’s financial managers in realising these strategic objectives.
- Be able to described and evaluate the different sources of corporate finance (e.g. equity, debt, retained earnings and so on …), and be able to explain the relative advantages and disadvantages of each source.
- Understand how risk and the cost of capital impact on investment appraisal, and explain how such factors affect the value of a capital project.
- Approximate the organisation’s cost of capital, and understand how this cost is impacted by taxation, “leverage” and other factors.
- Assess the external and internal influences on a corporation’s capital structure, payout policy and policy in respect of risk management (via insurance, derivatives, and other instruments).
- Explain how the corporation’s capital structure, payout policy and risk policy impact upon investment decisions.
- Have good understanding of, and be able to discuss current topical issues under debate in the world of corporate finance.
Accounting, Bookkeeping and Finance
For any organisation, no matter what the size or level, it is crucial to keep a watchful eye on your finances to ensure that budget spending is kept under control and financial reports are up to date.
As such, professionals in this area who have the knowledge and skills to oversee the numbers of your accounts are always needed, making finance and accounting a safe career path to pursue.
Bookkeeping and payroll lie at the heart of any company. Professionals in this area are responsible for calculating, tracking and recording the financial transactions and financial records for companies.
Their role also entails working in a team to effectively deliver project numbers as well as employee salaries, wages and payslips on time.
Whether you are seeking a career in banking, financial advising, accounting or any other related field, studying online with us will ensure you thrive in today’s business world.
Understanding Budgets And Financial Reports
Helping learners understand the fundamentals of financial reporting and budget management with these engaging lessons. Our short, informative lessons help employees hone their financial skills and meet industry financial standards.
Personal Finance Management
For many of us who are not financial professionals, worrying about money and saving for the future can be a chore. In this course, our financial expert shows how opportunities arise when you change your attitude towards money. He walks you through the basics of personal finance—earning, spending, saving, and investing—with an eye for finding opportunities to enrich your life, pay down debt, and grow your money wisely