Critical Thinking Skills
$99.00 – $295.00
Critical thinking is a vital soft skill for an organization’s success.
One of the leading challenges that companies face in the coming decade is the use of critical thinking skills in the workplace. The ability to use information from a broader and more impartial perspective offers your employees a way to make more informed decisions and also see a comprehensive view of any situation. The U.S. Department of Labor has recently identified critical thinking as a raw material for some vital workplace skills, including problem-solving and decision-making.
Companies have recognized the need for integrating this soft skill into the workplace to help build the success of their organizations. According to a recent Wall Street Journal article, an analysis by Indeed.com found that mentions for critical thinking in job postings have doubled since 2009. This review is supported by the American Management Association Critical Skills Survey, which found that over 70 percent of participating managers identified critical thinking as a crucial element of employee development.
Critical thinking helps individuals look at situations from multiple sides, and then imagine several different ways to respond. This open process of thinking introduces ideas and solutions that expand the opportunities for success. One of the main reasons businesses don’t embrace critical thinking as an essential part of their organization is that they feel they are just too busy. The focus on day-to-day operations and profit growth takes priority over implementing this soft skill. But companies that develop this skill can see an increase in teamwork and productivity, and a reduction in conflict. These long-term benefits outweigh the time invested in fostering the skill. You can incorporate activities into the workday that integrate critical thinking without using external training programs.
The course kit includes:
- Learner’s handbook and trainer’s guide
- Powerpoint slides
- Activities and exercises
- Quizzes with solutions
- eLearning files
- Additional resources
The eLearning Version
The e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Why use our training materials?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: PowerPoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, our courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.