$99.00 – $295.00
It is essential for an individual to behave in a responsible manner acceptable to the society. People around us must not feel embarrassed by our behaviour.One should not behave irrationally or illogically in public.
What is Etiquette ?
Etiquette in simpler words is defined as good behaviour which distinguishes human beings from animals.
Human Being is a social animal and it is really important for him to behave in an appropriate way. Etiquette refers to behaving in a socially responsible way.
Etiquette refers to guidelines which control the way a responsible individual should behave in the society.
Need for Etiquette
- Etiquette makes you a cultured individual who leaves his mark wherever he goes.
- Etiquette teaches you the way to talk, walk and most importantly behave in the society.
- Etiquette is essential for an everlasting first impression. The way you interact with your superiors, parents, fellow workers, friends speak a lot about your personality and up- bringing.
- Etiquette enables the individuals to earn respect and appreciation in the society. No one would feel like talking to a person who does not know how to speak or behave in the society. Etiquette inculcates a feeling of trust and loyalty in the individuals. One becomes more responsible and mature. Etiquette helps individuals to value relationships.
Types of Etiquette
- Social Etiquette- Social etiquette is important for an individual as it teaches him how to behave in the society.
- Bathroom Etiquette- Bathroom etiquette refers to the set of rules which an individual needs to follow while using public restrooms or office toilets. Make sure you leave the restroom clean and tidy for the other person.
- Corporate Etiquette- Corporate Etiquette refers to how an individual should behave while he is at work. Each one needs to maintain the decorum of the organization. Don’t loiter around unnecessary or peep into other’s cubicles.
- Wedding Etiquette- Wedding is a special event in every one’s life. Individuals should ensure they behave sensibly at weddings. Never be late to weddings or drink uncontrollably.
- Meeting Etiquette- Meeting Etiquette refers to styles one need to adopt when he is attending any meeting, seminar, presentation and so on. Listen to what the other person has to say. Never enter meeting room without a notepad and pen. It is important to jot down important points for future reference.
- Telephone Etiquette- It is essential to learn how one should interact with the other person over the phone. Telephone etiquette refers to the way an individual should speak on the phone. Never put the other person on long holds. Make sure you greet the other person. Take care of your pitch and tone.
- Eating Etiquette- Individuals must follow certain decorum while eating in public. Don’t make noise while eating. One should not leave the table unless and until everyone has finished eating.
- Business Etiquette- Business Etiquette includes ways to conduct a certain business. Don’t ever cheat customers. It is simply unethical.
The course kit includes:
- Trainer’s manual in WORD and PDF format.
- eLearning files
- Additional resources
The eLearning Version
The e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.