$99.00 – $295.00
The course kit includes:
- Learner’s handbook and trainer’s guide
- Powerpoint slides
- Activities and exercises
- Quizzes with solutions
- eLearning files
- Additional resources
The eLearning Version
The e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
Why use our training materials?
- When you’re busy or under pressure at work, you save time and stress by using our ready-made professional training materials.
- Our materials come with no restrictions: you can edit content, add your company branding and use as many times as you wish.
- Whether you’re an experienced trainer or nervous first-timer, our training materials give you everything you need to deliver a confident and successful training session: PowerPoint slides, workbooks, session plans, activities/exercises and detailed trainer notes.
- There is no need to wait for delivery. You’ll receive the full course pack in your inbox instantly.
- With a mix of practical exercises and trainer led material, your attendees will remain engaged throughout, while you take credit for a professional and effective training course.
- And when budgets are tight but you still need results, our courses are great value for money. Train a whole team or even a whole company for much less than the cost of sending a single participant on a standard training course.
What does it take to lead change in today’s modern workplace?
Innovative and successful organisational change requires new approaches to leadership including boundary spanning, collaborative leadership and the ability to foster agile and resilient organisations.
The Change Management programme is designed for those who are leading or supporting organisational change for the first time. On completion, you will have a clear understanding of how to adopt a change mind-set and be able to make a positive contribution to change initiatives that cross your path.
Who is it for?
This training can be used to guide teams through changes within their organisation or assist those who are leading and driving those changes in their own teams and businesses.
- The Psychology of Change
- The principles for managing change – key success factors
- Development of a Change Management Plan
- Stakeholder Management – bringing others through change
- Change Mobilisation – being a change agent
- Leading Through Change
- Communicating through Change
- Dealing with resistance and conflict
- Tracking and Managing Change
- Embedding change successfully
- Build a foundation of learning on the principles of changes
- Define the roadmap to change
- Demonstrate the tools of change
- Initiate Change by creating a sense of urgency
- Plan Change by managing stakeholders
- Create a Change Strategy and plan
- Execute Change by managing resistance
- Lock in the change