Please read this license agreement carefully before using these training materials. By proceeding to use the materials provided by workshoptrainingmaterials.com (the “Supplier”) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license agreement (the “Agreement”).
- LICENSE: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Supplier grants to you a revocable, non-exclusive license to use the training materials, which includes any and all electronic documents downloaded by you, software delivered to you by the Supplier, and any associated updates provided by the Supplier, including any Derivative Works (as defined herein) (collectively the “Licensed Materials”).
- OWNERSHIP: You acknowledge that all right, title and interest in the Licensed Materials is the property of the Supplier and that the only rights which you obtain to the Licensed Materials is the right of use in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- USAGE: The license granted in this Agreement is restricted to use for training purposes only. The Licensed Materials may be used for the development of self paced eLearning.
- ACCESS: You shall not permit the Licensed Materials to be accessible online or by any other public forum without restricting access with a username and password.
- DERIVATIVE WORKS: Under this Agreement, you may customize the Licensed Materials, including localization and translation for training purposes (“Derivative Works”). This also includes the use of instructor-led virtual training/webinars.
- RESALE: This Agreement specifically prohibits the distributing, reselling or otherwise transferring, of any of the Licensed Materials, in part or whole. Notwithstanding this clause, the trainer may charge a fee for his or her training services, coaching, consulting and/or online courses.
- TERM: The term of the license granted under this Agreement shall commence upon use by you of the Licensed Materials and shall continue indefinitely unless terminated by Supplier should you fail to comply with any terms and conditions of this Agreement. You shall instruct those using the Licensed Materials that the making of unauthorized copies of any component of the Licensed Materials is a violation of intellectual property law and this Agreement.
- LIABILITY: workshoptrainingmaterials.com and its directors, employees, successors or other agents shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage resulting from your use and/or unauthorized distribution/resale/transfer of the Licensed Materials. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless workshoptrainingmaterials.com from and against any and all liability of any kind or nature whatsoever to you or any third parties which may arise out of your use or unauthorized distribution/resale/transfer of the Licensed Materials.
- CONTROVERSY: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of California. If any conditions or terms conflict with those in this Agreement, then the terms in this Agreement shall prevail.